Hot Rolled Cold Work Tool Steel 1.2379/ D2/ SKD11/ Cr12Mo1V1 Round
► Similar Grade
► Chemical Composition (%)
► Available size(mm)
|Flat Bar Size(mm)||Round bar Size(mm)|
A popular grade for toolmakers, this tool steel is used in a wide
variety of tool making applications.
Typical applications include punching and blanking dies for
stainless steel sheet, brass, copper, zinc and hard abrasive
Other application suitable for this tool steel include deep drawing
dies, cupping dies, forming die sheet metal forming rolls, shear
blades for strip and sheet including flying shears, circular
cutters for cold rolled strip, trimmer dies, thread rolling dies,
cold extrusion dies, broaches, plug gauges, ring gauges, master
hobs for cold hobbing plastic moulds, cut moulds for plastics,
special taps, straybolt taps, brick and tile mould liners.
a. Good processing, heat treatment size stability.
b. Excellent machinability.
c. Excellent dimensional stability when hardened.
d. After hardening and tempering, the high surface hardness match
well with the toughness of the body.
► Recommend heat treatment
|Heating temperature/℃||Cooling||Hardness/HRC||Heating temperature/℃||Cooling||Hardness/HRC|
|980-1040||Oil or Air||60-65||180-220||Air||60-64|
1. Sample can be offered with sample charge and courier fee by
2. We have full stock with a variety materials, guarantee delivery
is in short time.
3. Good Quality + Factory Price + Quick Response + Reliable
Service, is what we are trying best to offer.
4. All of our products are produce by our professional workman and
we have our high-work-effect foreign trade team, you can totally
believe our service.
After you choose
1. We will arrange fastest shipment after production.
2. Check quality again, then send out to you at 1-2 working day
3. Email you shipment details, and help to chase the cargo until it
1. We are very glad that customer give us some suggestion for price
2. If any question, 24 hours response.